Coast Logging – Post Payout – Pete’s Rich
COAST LOGGING: West Coasters have cocked a snook at Prime Minister Helen Clark by using a Government grant to set up a private beech milling company.
POST PAYOUT: A former NZ Post executive was paid up to $180,000 to leave the state-owned company when she accepted a nomination to become president of the Employers Federation.
PETE’S RICH: Film-maker Peter Jackson is one of 19 new faces to join the ranks of New Zealand’s wealthiest people as measured by the National Business Review rich list.
- National’s president blames MPs’ performance;
- Knowledge Wave conference live on Sky;
- TVNZ wants access to Sky’s encoders;
- Qantas puts its case to Cullen;
- Dairy changes big deal, MP warns farmers;
- Hampton fills Treaty Settlements hot seat;
- $1.5 million in aid for Indonesia;
- Pay super at 68 – Prebble.
Editorial: Deficiencies in Nat