Storm Damage – Desirable Homes
STORM DAMAGE: Insurance companies are bracing themselves for claims worth millions of dollars after the storm that swept up New Zealand this week.
DESIRABLE HOMES: Twelve Wellington houses have made it on to a list of New Zealand’s best 100 residences, including those of Jonah Lomu, Sir Robert Jones and Todd Energy chairman John Todd.
- Goff backtracks over army vehicles;
- Jane Clifton: Questions miss their Mark;
- NZ values criticised at forum;
- Right-wing group funded lakes petition;
- Rankin figures in review group;
- Veteran explorer keeps voyaging;
- Airlines likely to raise fares;
- Kiwis to help monitor Fiji polls;
- Housing dividends.
Editorial: National’s big