National Radio Midday Bulletin
1. Russia has pre-empted NATO moving the army into Pristina as it moves to take up a peace keeping role. The US said that Russia had said it would not unilaterally move into Kosovo.
2. Hundreds of heavily armed NATO soldiers are preparing to go into Kosovo.
3. The United Nations is readying itself for the humanitarian role it is to take in Kosovo.
4. A NZ fertility clinic is not expecting any controversy about allowing two women to use sperm from their dead husbands.
5. The Communications Minister is to investigate Telecom's plans to charge Internet users if they do not use a special phone number which will allow them to
6. Police say they do not think their was anything suspicious about a fire which destroyed the home of a man accused of killing a Mangakino police officer
7. The UN security council has authorised a security force to take part in the East Timor autonomy vote in August.