National Radio 7am Bulletin
1. KOSOVO: Nato finds mass graves in Kosovo. Officials say three graves were discovered by British troops and two by German troops. Jamie Shea says Nato is guarding the graves.
2. KOSOVO: Serbian troops have poured out of Prizren jeered on by Kosovar Albanians who are protected by Nato troops.
3. SCOTT WATSON MURDER: Family members of Ben Smart and Olivia Hope are expected to give evidence in the trial today.
4. MALAYA VETERANS: May veterans believe the government is not doing enough for war veterans following an announcement that Malaya veterans will be entitled to war pensions.
5. FLU EPIDEMIC: An influenza epidemic in Auckland is set to spread around the country. Number of cases in Auckland already excels peak of last year.
6. XRAY STUDY: Patients in the central region are missing out on x-rays they need according to study. More x-rays are now being funded in the region by the HFA.
7. EDUCATION: Ministry of Education has been given extra money to fund pre-school education for Pacific Island children.
8. AIRPORT SHARES: Auckland City Council looks likely to retain its stake in Auckland International Airport at least till the end of the year.
9. RUGBY:: Ian Jones has been dropped from All Blacks in favour of Norman Maxwell.
Rugby News has unreservedly apologised to Jeff Wilson and
John Hart and donated money to a spinal unit to settle a