National Radio 7.30pm With Sport
- KOSOVO: Ethnic Albanians are rushing back into Kosovo and endangering their lives. Two Albanian civilians have been killed by mines. UNHCR warns that the refugees haste is causing chaos.
- KOSOVO: Serbian Orthodox church calls for Milosevic's government to resign.
- BOAT BILL: Airforce is out looking for a boat full of Chinese refugees believed to be en-route to New Zealand. Parliament will resume this morning at 9am to discuss an Immigration Amendment Bill.
- SOLOMONS: State of emergency declared in the Solomon Islands.
- POLICE: Police Commissioner Peter Doone says no further non-sworn staff will be made redundant following discussions with district managers who said police needed their support staff.
- WTO: Deadlock in WTO remains and both current candidates look likely to miss out. The selection process is expected to begin again shortly.
- CASINOS: Conscience vote tonight on whether communities can hold referendums on Casinos in their local area. The vote is on a bill
- CRICKET: Same 11 players will take field in semi-final against Pakistan in World Cup at Old Trafford. Wasim Akrim very complementary about the NZ Team.
- BASKETBALL: Canadian Basketball team won touring match against Tall Blacks.
- HOCKEY: NZ Women's Hockey captain disappointed about loss to Germany.
- MOTOCROSS: Motocross Rider breaks vertebrae in crash in Europe.
- LEAGUE: New captain for Warriors
- OLYMPICS: Decision to cut IOC perks at Sydney Olympics have blessing of IOC committee.