RACHEL HUNTER ANGRY: The Sunday News leads with a report that Rachel Hunter is now determined to divorce Rod Stewart after more humiliating revelations about his love life. Rod and Rachel are pictured.
Also on the front page:
- ALL BLACK WINE ROW: a report that Taine Randell's All Blacks have been booted off bottles of bubbly after Montana has found itself in hot water over a promotional campaign;
- SHORTLAND OBSCENITY: a report that obscene sexual messages have been left for the female stars of Shorrtland Street on the soap's new website;
- NAKED WOMAN: a picture of a woman painted inn a suit - but actually naked;
- FEELERS FAMOUS: a report that Kiwi band The Feelers are set to be drop dead famous after a song has been chosen to be used in a Kirsty Alley movie;
- TRIPLE MURDER: a report that Robert Han has been charged with the murders of his wife and two young children;
- DRUGS: a report that schools are using spy cameras in toilets, strip searches, sniffer dogs and urine tests to wipe out drugs in the classroom.