1. EAST TIMOR: The East Timor independence leader says he has secured a meeting with the US President on Monday.
2. EAST TIMOR: The UN Secretary General has called on Indonesia to allow a peace keeping force in to EAST or be held to account for crimes against humanity.
3. EAST TIMOR: The most senior Indonesian representative at APEC has conceded it is possible that Indonesian force aided the militia in East Timor
4. EAST TIMOR: A NZ UN worker who is still in Dili says the Indonesian army did nothing to stop the militia trying to break into the UN compound.
5. CLINTON: A small but enthusiastic crowd gathered in Auckland hoping for a glimpse of the US President who arrived today.
6. CLINTON: Hundreds of people queued for tickets to see Clinton give a speech.
7. CLINTON: The US/China summit will begin in Auckland at five pm today at Government House.
8. HOPE AND SMART: There is still no sign of a verdict in the Scott Watson murder trial.
9. QUALIFICATIONS: Teachers have called for a new look is being taken at school qualifications
10. FAG TAX: The smokefree coalition says a tax rise on cigarettes is responsible for drop in smoking.
11. CHILD LABOUR: The
children who deliver the NZ Herald may lose their jobs soon
because of laws about child labour in the early