1. RUSSIA - Chechnya separatists have warned Moscow they face war if troops enter there.
2. EDUCATION - A Huntly Maori immersion school says a report has cleared of it accusations made about how it treated students and allowed them to behave.
3. FREE TRADE - The Government is claiming a major victory in its bid to set up a free trade area.
4. RADIATION - The International Atomic Agency says the nuclear accident in Japan was the most serious since Chernobyl. Authorities are now monitoring the situation.
5. EAST TIMOR - The UN refugee agency is planning to repatriate East Timorese who were forcibly moved to West Timor.
6.PIRATES - There has been a warning about
a flood of pirated goods from