1.WAITANGI - ACT is promising to disband the Waitangi Tribunal and settle all claims within 10 years.
2. COMPLAINTS - The Annual Report of the Office of the Ombudsmen has shown a large increase in the number of complaints about Government departments.
3. ACCIDENT - Three elderly people have been injured after falling from a balcony at their rest home.
4. LOTTERIES - The Lotteries Commission has paid more than a million dollars on overseas travel in the last decade.
5. DOLE - Research into whether have benefited from the work for the dole scheme has shown there has been positive and negative benefits.
6. CHILDREN - The Children's Commissioner has called on people to question politicians about how their policies will affect children.
7. EAST TIMOR - Australian troops are facing allegation in Jakarta that they have been torturing East Timorese.
8. SERBIA - Serbian riot police stormed an enclave of protesters in Belgrade.
9. SOUTH AFRICA - Police in South Africa have been confronting mourners of a dead radical after they fired guns during his burial.
- New Zealand netball team is ruing lost chances after losing 42 to 41 in the last seconds of the world cup final
France, Uruguay, England and Ireland have all registred victories on the second day of the World Cup.
The NZ cricket teams first match in India has ended
in a draw due to bad