1. MOTHER ROW - A mother of seven has been dragged into the centre of a row between National and Labour. She appeared on Labour advert saying she had only $50 a week to live on. National says that can't be true. Labour says they meant $50 after bills were paid and stands by its advert. The woman is not being paid by WINZ what she is entitled to and the move has backfired on National.
2. ECONOMY - Two pieces of good news for the Government. There are more people in work and people are spending more. Unemployment is down to 6.8%. Not all good news some regions still have higher unemployment, but all regions are below 10% for the first time. Political leaders have different views on the figures.
3. LACK OF WORKERS - TVNZ looks at some factories that cannot fill vacancies even for unskilled jobs.
4. RESCUE - A rescue drama is unfolding in the Tasman sea with a crippled boat taking on water.
5. STORM - The same storm has sent heavy rain to Northland and Auckland.
7. RUGBY - Massey University is offering grief counselling to students and staff upset by the All Black's loss.
8. LOMU - Jonah Lomu won't say what he is going to do after the World Cup. He has lots of options.