Questions For Oral Answer - 16 October 2002
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
Wednesday, 16 October 2002
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Further to her comments on the Holmes show last night, when does the Government intend to "upgrade or replace the ... Hercules and the 727s"?
2. DAVID BENSON-POPE to the Minister of Education: What steps has the Government taken to increase the information and communication technology capability of schools?
3. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Will her Government support the Australian Government's approach to the United Nations to have the Jemaah Islamiyah listed as a terrorist organisation; if not, why not?
4. LARRY BALDOCK to the Minister for Biosecurity: What feedback has he received from the Waitakere City Council regarding the aerial spray campaign to eradicate the painted apple moth, and what is his response?
5. Hon KEN SHIRLEY to the Minister of Defence: Is he satisfied with the state of our air force fleet?
6. DIANNE YATES to the Minister of Women's Affairs: What significant milestones for women were recorded in the Ministry of Women's Affairs annual report?
7. Dr WAYNE MAPP to the Minister of Internal Affairs: When was he or his office first informed that the Building Industry Authority was investigating problems with leakage and accumulation of moisture behind modern cladding?
8. MARTIN GALLAGHER to the Minister of Customs: What reports has he received on how New Zealand's trading community regards the New Zealand Customs Service?
9. ROD DONALD to the Minister of Finance: Is he satisfied with the performance of the Government Superannuation Fund Authority which took over assets worth $3.518 billion on 2 October 2001, and reduced their value by $265 million dollars to $3.253 billion by 30 June 2002; if so, why?
10. DARREN HUGHES to the Associate Minister of Health: What reports has he received on the Government's rural health policy?
11. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Does she have full confidence in her Minister of Internal Affairs' handling of the leaky buildings crisis and the accuracy of his public statements; if so, why?
12. DAIL JONES to the Minister of Housing: What plans does he have for the development of 51 hectares at Hobsonville Air Force Base for State housing purposes?