Questions For Oral Answer Tuesday, 01 July 2003
Tuesday, 01 July 2003
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. JEANETTE FITZSIMONS to the Minister of Transport: What will yesterday’s announcements regarding land transport funding do to help implement the New Zealand Transport Strategy?
2. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in her Associate Minister of Maori Affairs (Hon Tariana Turia); if so, why?
3. HELEN DUNCAN to the Minister of Transport: What response has he received to Transfund’s and Transit’s transport announcement yesterday?
4. Hon RICHARD PREBBLE to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Has he discussed with the Commissioner of Police the Government’s offer of police to the Solomon Islands; if so, what assurances has the Commissioner given that this commitment can be made without affecting New Zealand’s front-line policing?
5. LUAMANUVAO WINNIE LABAN to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: What recommendations were made by the Pacific Forum Foreign Ministers meeting in Sydney yesterday in regard to the situation in the Solomon Islands?
6. KATHERINE RICH to the Minister of Maori Affairs: What reviews of Te Mangai Paho or its senior staff are being undertaken at present, and what is the reporting timetable for each of those reviews?
7. STEVE CHADWICK to the Minister of Health: What progress has been made in the development of Primary Health Organisations since the first one was established one year ago?
8. RON MARK to the Minister of Corrections: Is he satisfied that sentenced offenders are adequately screened for their suitability for home detention before it is granted?
9. H V ROSS ROBERTSON to the Minister for Small Business: What success has the Government had in implementing the recommendations of the Ministerial Panel on Business Compliance Costs?
10. Dr LYNDA SCOTT to the Minister of Health: What analysis has the Government undertaken into the impact on the pharmacy workforce of a return to stat dispensing?
11. LARRY BALDOCK to the Minister of Transport: Can he confirm that the Mt Roskill Extension, the Esmond Road Interchange, the North Shore Busway, the Hewletts Road/Maunganui Road overpass and the Wellington Inner City Bypass highway projects are all now subject to review because of an agreement between the Government and the Green Party?
12. RODNEY HIDE to the Associate Minister of Transport: Does he have full confidence in the Civil Aviation Authority; if not, why not?