Questions For Oral Answer - Wednesday, 20 Feb 2008
Questions For Oral Answer - Wednesday, 20 February 2008
Questions to Ministers
1. JOHN KEY to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her answers to oral question No. 2 on 19 February 2008; if not, why not?
2. Dr ASHRAF CHOUDHARY to the Minister of Agriculture: Has he received any reports regarding the restructuring of the meat industry?
3. JOHN KEY to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her statement that her Government has “worked hard to meet the challenge of accommodating rising prison numbers”?
4. HEATHER ROY to the Minister of Defence: Is he confident that the Air Combat Force is being maintained to a level that preserves its market value, and can he confirm that the fleet is still worth the US$110 million that was quoted in the Heads of Agreement announced on 12 September 2005?
5. Hon TONY RYALL to the Minister of Health: What action, if any, did the Government take to implement a national standardised sentinel events reporting system as recommended by the Sentinel Events Project Working Party in 2001?
6. BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied with the current processes relating to the acquisition of new technology by the public health system?
7. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Minister of Justice: Who is responsible for enforcing breaches of the Electoral Finance Act 2007 related to the supply of credit to political parties at better than market rates provision in section 21(2)?
8. CHARLES CHAUVEL to the Minister of Finance: Has he received any reports on the patterns of wage growth in New Zealand and Australia?
9. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister for the Environment: Does he have confidence in the Ministry for the Environment?
10. JUDY TURNER to the Associate Minister of Health: What reaction has he received to Medicines New Zealand, the national medicines strategy he released in December last year?
11. JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: Does Work and Income pay towage and storage costs for beneficiaries whose cars have been impounded because they have been caught drink-driving?
12. ANN HARTLEY to the Minister of Transport: What benefits is Auckland seeing from the opening of the Northern Busway?