Questions For Oral Answer - Tuesday, 26 August 08
Questions For Oral Answer - Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Questions to Ministers
1. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Has she received any reports which suggest imposing a $50 per week charge for using New Zealand roads?
2. JOHN KEY to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her statement that “When I am looking at year after year after year of positive net migration to New Zealand, I know this country is very capable of attracting and retaining its best and brightest.”?
3. CHARLES CHAUVEL to the Minister of Finance: Has he received any reports on the importance of consistency in economic policy?
4. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Minister of Transport: Has the Waterview Connection Procurement Steering Group reported to Ministers on the feasibility of a public-private partnership for the Waterview Connection; if so, what level of tolling, if any, is the Government now considering?
5. RODNEY HIDE to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her answer given in oral question number four from the Rt Hon Winston Peters on 10 April 2003 that “This Government does not tolerate corruption. Any allegations are investigated.”?
6. Hon TONY RYALL to the Minister of Health: What consideration, if any, is the Government giving to reducing the number of district health boards, and why?
7. DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Transport: What update can she provide on progress on Auckland land transport infrastructure?
8. SIMON POWER to the Minister of Justice: Does she agree with the Ombudsman that the criminal justice system is at “serious risk”?
9. Dr ASHRAF CHOUDHARY to the Minister for Tertiary Education: Is he considering privatising public polytechnics?
10. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Minister of Justice: Does she believe that the Electoral Finance Act 2007 is achieving one of its stated purposes to “promote participation by the public in parliamentary democracy”?
11. LESLEY SOPER to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received on investment in health infrastructure?
12. GERRY BROWNLEE to the Minister of Energy: How much electricity, if any, was generated from thermally-fuelled sources in the months of April, May, June and July 2008, measured as a percentage of total electricity generation for each month?