Questions for Oral Answer - November 7
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the Government’s financial position?
2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers; if so, why?
3. COLIN KING to the Minister for Tertiary Education: How is the Government helping Cantabrians upskill for the Christchurch rebuild?
4. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: In Budget 2011 which year was unemployment forecast to fall below 5 percent and when does Treasury now predict unemployment to fall below 5 percent?
5. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Revenue: How many parents have lost access to the in-work tax credit in the past year because they have lost their jobs or no longer work enough hours to qualify?
6. MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Justice: How is the Government reducing crime and reoffending by helping offenders to deal with their addictions?
7. Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in Hon Kate Wilkinson as a Minister in his Government?
8. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
9. MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What impact has the Canterbury rebuild had on benefit numbers?
10. HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister of Housing: Why is he persisting with the reduction of State houses, including in Glen Innes, at a time when there is a growing need for decent, affordable housing for low-income families?
11. CHARLES CHAUVEL to the Prime Minister: Did he meet with Warner Brothers and New Line movie executives in Los Angeles, and with US Trade Representative Ambassador Ron Kirk, who is responsible for US intellectual property and piracy matters, in the middle of last year; if so, on what dates?
12. CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for the Environment: How many televisions have been collected to date under the Government’s TV Takeback programme?