Questions for Oral Answer - February 27
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Finance: What is the Government doing to encourage investment, business growth and jobs?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by all of the Minister of Economic Development’s statements made regarding the Hobbit dispute?
3. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
4. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received on this quarter’s national health targets?
5. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Prior to his resignation as CEO of Solid Energy, on what date was Don Elder’s contract last renewed?
6. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister for Economic Development: What support has the Government given to the film industry in New Zealand?
7. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What expectations has he set for District Health Boards and subsidiary entities for 2013/14?
8. AARON GILMORE to the Minister for Building and Construction: Has the Government changed the system for dealing with earthquake-prone buildings?
9. DARIEN FENTON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that the living wage is “simplistic”?
10. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Broadcasting: What percentage of households in the South Island have gone digital ahead of the digital switchover on 28 April 2013?
11. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Primary Industries: Has he received a report from the Ministry for Primary Industries that identifies the pathway by which Psa bacteria entered New Zealand?
12. HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Housing: Is the Government on track to build the 2,000 new state houses promised by Rt Hon John Key and Hon Bill English over the next two financial years, or was the Minister correct when he said “I am not yet at the point where I can tick off and say they are going to meet all of those targets”?