Questions For Oral Answer May 6
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Finance: How will the Budget next week help to lock in the benefits of sustainable economic growth to support more jobs and higher incomes for New Zealanders?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
3. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Has Hon Judith Collins failed to meet the “high standards” he expects from Ministers; if so, how?
4. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Economic Development: What recent reports has he received on New Zealand’s export performance?
5. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements regarding her relationships and interactions with Oravida Ltd?
6. ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about the Government’s support for budgeting services?
7. JAN LOGIE to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by her statement “we need to encourage these women and children to be comfortable coming forward to report domestic and sexual violence”; if so, what has she done to encourage women to report domestic violence?
8. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Justice: Why does she stand by all her statements regarding Oravida Ltd?
9. LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has the Government made regarding the restoration of the Rotorua Te Arawa Lakes?
10. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that “we’ve done a lot of work to rebalance our economy towards exports, savings and investment in a bid to lift sustainable economic growth”; if so, what is the current level of household savings in New Zealand?
11. TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister of Education: Ka tuku pūrongo Te Tari Arotake Mātauranga mō ōna hiahia i ngā kaiako mō ā rātou tauira, ā mēnā āē, he aha ngā huarahi kei a rātou ki te whakautu i tā Hana Turner kōrero e mea ane “very negative opinions about their Māori students”?
Translation: Does the Education Review Office report on teacher expectations of students; if so, what mechanisms do they have in place to address what Hana Turner has described as teachers having “very negative opinions about their Māori students”?
12. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Is she satisfied with the role she has played as Minister of Police in the events that led up to Hon Maurice Williamson’s resignation last week?