Questions For Oral Answer May 7
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
2. SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the New Zealand economy and how do those reports fit with the economic outlook to be presented in the Budget next week?
3. ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister of Finance: For each of the years ending 30 June 2011, 2012, and 2013, what was the reduction in tax revenue specifically in the top tax bracket as a result of the tax reductions in Budget 2010?
4. COLIN KING to the Minister for Tertiary Education: What further steps is the Government taking to increase the number of apprentices in New Zealand?
5. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that the objective of the Reserve Bank in the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 should be changed; if not, why not?
6. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
7. JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Health: What investment will the Government make in Budget 2014 to assist children with profound hearing loss?
8. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied that all of his Ministers have fully complied with section 2.54 of the Cabinet Manual; if so, how does he satisfy himself that those provisions are being adhered to?
9. Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has the Government made about providing support for beneficiaries to contribute to the Christchurch rebuild?
10. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Hon Judith Collins; if so, why?
11. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Defence: What will Budget 2014 mean for the New Zealand Defence Force?
12. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he agree that climate change is a clear and present danger, as highlighted by the landmark US Climate Assessment Report released overnight?