Oral Questions - 22 June 2017
Questions to Ministers
1. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Under what circumstances is she briefed by police under the long standing “no surprises” policy?
2. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his actions; if so, how?
3. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Finance: How is this Government’s $32.5 billion investment in infrastructure helping New Zealand’s economy?
4. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in the House yesterday, “the statements made to me regarding this were reported to the relevant party official – that is on the record – and then to the police. It is a weird world when the Labour Party says that reporting a matter to the police is a cover-up”?
5. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: On what date was the most recent cost-benefit analysis for the East-West Link project published and what were the project’s total estimated costs and total estimated benefits in that analysis?
6. SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How does Budget 2017 investment in international education support economic growth?
7. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Construction: Why did his ministry release the Housing Affordability Measure two days after the Reserve Bank advised that it was based on the wrong mortgage interest rate?
8. RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
9. ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Associate Minister of Education: What recent announcements has he made following Budget 2017 on school property?
10. Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Acting Minister of Conservation: Is he aware whether the Prime Minister has spoken to him and all responsible Ministers to ensure that no information regarding the Pike River tragedy is being withheld from families?
11. MELISSA LEE to the Associate Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has he made about the Government’s Waste Minimisation Fund?
12. MARAMA FOX to the Minister for Infrastructure: How much of the $11 billion infrastructure fund announced in Budget 2017 will go towards improving infrastructure on the East Coast?