Parliament Oral Questions - 1 August 2017
Oral Questions - 1 August 2017
Questions to Ministers
1. JACINDA ARDERN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement on the housing crisis that “I wouldn’t call it a crisis. We have strong demand, we have an uplift in prices – these are good problems to have actually”?
2. MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on confidence in New Zealand’s economy?
3. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on the Todd Barclay matter; if so, why?
4. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What was the annual average ordinary-time hourly earnings increase over the last year, and what percentage of workers received pay rises of less than 2 percent last year, according to Statistics New Zealand?
5. TODD MULLER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on funding for children at risk of educational under-achievement due to disadvantage?
6. METIRIA TUREI to the
Prime Minister: Ka tū ia i runga i te mana
o āna kaupapa here katoa?
Translation: Does he stand by all his Government’s policies?
7. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: What criteria will be used to calculate the Risk Index that will “better target funding to schools with children and young people most at risk of not achieving due to disadvantage”?
8. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all his statements; if so, how?
9. BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Economic Development: What recent reports has he received on the contribution of the IT services sector to the economy?
10. Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister of Health: Does he have confidence in the Director-General of Health?
11. CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: How will the Government collect Risk Index data for education funding and how will the ministry ensure that data is up to date, given families needing to move often because of the housing crisis?
12. SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Small Business: What recent reports has she received regarding small business confidence in their future?