Parliament: Oral Questions - 5 December 2017
Oral Questions - 5 December 2017
Questions to Ministers
1. DARROCH BALL to the Deputy Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements; if so, why?
2. Rt Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements?
3. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Finance: What are the main elements of the Budget Policy Statement that will be released on 14 December?
4. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements?
5. Hon STEVEN JOYCE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his comments last week that the Government will seek to reprioritise spending programmes of the previous Government, and is investing in new roads one of the programmes that will be reprioritised?
6. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Has he been informed of any funding problems in emergency and transitional housing?
7. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister responsible for Pike River Re-entry: Who will bear potential liability under health and safety legislation for any re-entry of the Pike River drift that he approves, and what is the range of penalties that could be imposed on them in the event of a breach of workplace safety obligations?
8. Hon GERRY BROWNLEE to the Minister of Fisheries: Which recommendations, if any, of the New Zealand Initiative report The Future Catch does he intend announcing before Christmas?
9. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: Who will be eligible for fees-free tertiary education and training next year?
10. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by his statement, “I am going to take proposals to Cabinet. I’m calling it Work for the Dole”; if so, how many jobs does he expect his programme to create?
11. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements regarding sanctions?
12. Dr LIZ CRAIG to the Minister of Health: Why has he established the Ministerial Advisory Group on the Health System?