Parliament: Oral Questions - 20 December 2017
Questions to Ministers
1. Rt Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies?
2. Hon STEVEN JOYCE to the Minister of Finance: Is he confident he has met all his responsibilities under the Public Finance Act 1989 in relation to his Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update released last Thursday?
3. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Finance: What reaction has he seen to the Budget Policy Statement and Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update that were released last week?
4. Hon Dr JONATHAN COLEMAN to the Minister of Health: What measurable outcomes, if any, will his policies deliver?
5. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by all his statements, including “I’ve discovered that anecdotes are not always a good way of making Government policy”?
6. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What recent announcements has he made regarding State houses?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Employment: Does he agree with the comments on newsroom.co.nz that “having not kept a close eye on the unemployment rate he was surprised to be told by officials after becoming Minister that it was at its lowest rate in a decade”?
8. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Local Government: What will she do to build support and acceptance for Māori participation in local government?
9. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister of Forestry: What announcements has he made today about Crown forestry?
10. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Statistics: Can he confirm it is Government policy to review the official measures for unemployment to ensure they accurately reflect the workforce of the 21st century; if so, when does he expect that review to commence?
11. JAMIE STRANGE to the Minister for ACC: What advice does he have for New Zealanders about staying safe and healthy over the holiday season?
12. MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Government Digital Services: What is the difference between the Government Chief Technology Officer, the Government Chief Information Officer, and the new Chief Technology Officer role that she has created?