Parliament: Oral Questions - 20 February 2018
Oral Questions - 20 February 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the costs of living?
3. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in the policy advice he receives?
4. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: What specific advice, if any, has he received from officials that advises him to not visit partnership schools?
5. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for Social Development: Will the Families Package address issues raised in the household living-costs price indexes review released by Statistics NZ last week; if so, how?
6. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by all of his statements?
7. STUART SMITH to the Minister of Transport: What assurances can he provide that work planned, and started, on repairing and upgrading State Highway 63 in the South Island, following the November 2016 Kaikōura earthquake, will be completed without delay?
8. PAUL EAGLE to the Associate Minister of Finance: What progress has the Government made on protecting the rights of New Zealanders to own existing New Zealand homes?
9. Hon Dr JONATHAN COLEMAN to the Minister of Health: What are his priorities in the health portfolio?
10. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Employment: Does he still stand by all of his statements; if so, how?
11. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister for Climate Change: What did he learn from yesterday’s briefing with MetService experts about the relationship between climate change and extreme weather events here and in the wider Pacific?
12. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she stand by all of her answers to oral and written questions?