Parliament: Oral Questions - 21 February 2018
Oral Questions - 21 February
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies?
2. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in the policy advice he receives?
3. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: How does the Government propose to go about making changes to the education system?
4. Hon Dr JONATHAN COLEMAN to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his answer in the House yesterday to a question regarding a third medical school specialising in rural medicine that “I don’t think it’s in the public interest to give further information on that matter”?
5. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What additional market access gains has his Government achieved in the revised Trans-Pacific Partnership?
6. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on New Zealand’s Sovereign credit rating?
7. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by all of his statements?
8. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Associate Minister of Education (Māori Education): What recent discussions or meetings has he had to progress opportunities for young Māori in our education system?
9. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What progress has been made on the Provincial Growth Fund?
10. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she believe it is important for State-owned broadcasters to be independent?
11. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Employment: Does he still stand by all of his statements?
12. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What announcements has the Government made regarding trade and export growth?