Parliament: Oral Questions - 22 February 2018
Oral Questions - 22 February
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all of her Ministers?
2. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: What are his priorities in the health portfolio?
3. JAN LOGIE to the Associate Minister of Finance: What recent progress has there been on development of the Living Standards Framework and other sustainable development indicators?
4. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he believe that the Regional Development (Provincial Growth) Fund is going to make a difference in the Tairāwhiti region?
5. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Justice: What announcement has he made regarding recent concerns about the handling of reported allegations of sexual harassment at the Human Rights Commission?
6. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Employment: Does he stand by all of his Government’s policies on youth employment; if so, what is the number of 15 to 24-year-olds not in employment, education, or training?
7. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Local Government: Does she stand by all of her answers to oral and written questions?
8. WILLOW-JEAN PRIME to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: How will workers benefit from the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership?
9. SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all of his statements?
10. TODD MULLER to the Minister for Climate Change: What aspects of a Zero Carbon Bill are up for discussion in the consultation planned for later this year?
11. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Civil Defence: What reports has he seen on the damage caused by ex-tropical Cyclone Gita?
12. BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Biosecurity: Does he stand by all his statements in relation to brown marmorated stink bugs?