Parliament: Oral Questions - 27 February 2018
Oral Questions - 27 February
Questions to Ministers
1. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he seen on the health of the New Zealand economy in the final quarter of 2017?
2. Rt Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s policies and actions?
3. Hon GERRY BROWNLEE to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he expect any foreign policy gains to result from the Government’s decision to raise the threshold for Overseas Investment Office approval of sales of New Zealand businesses from $100 million to $200 million?
4. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: What reports has he received regarding the underlying cause of teacher shortages?
5. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister for Biosecurity: Does he stand by all his statements in relation to biosecurity?
6. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Health: How is the Government supporting better mental health for children and young people in earthquake-affected areas?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Employment: Does he stand by all of his statements?
8. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What announcements has he made recently pertaining to the Provincial Growth Fund?
9. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Were there any aspects of the process and then announcement of the public media advisory group that could reduce confidence in its outcome?
10. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for Social Development: Will the Families Package benefit seniors; if so, how?
11. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Local Government: Does she stand by all of her answers to oral and written questions?
12. NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Māori Development: What specific legislation has she introduced to advance Māori in the first hundred days of this Government?