Parliament: Oral Questions - 28 February 2018
Oral Questions - 28 February
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her statement, “We have a high standard of expectation for our Ministers”, and does she believe her Government is adhering to these high standards?
2. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Education: What action has the Government taken to preserve tertiary education in the regions?
3. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
4. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Justice: What announcements has the Government made regarding the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990?
5. Hon STEVEN JOYCE to the Minister of Finance: What funds has the Government publicly announced in the last week that have been allocated from between-budget contingencies or from pre-commitments against Budget 2018’s operating and capital allowances, broken down by description and amounts?
6. Hon GERRY BROWNLEE to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does his ministry consult with other ministries in preparing recommendations on projects to be funded from his $1 billion Provincial Growth Fund?
7. MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Associate Minister for the Environment: What action is she taking in response to yesterday’s Greenpeace petition from over 65,000 New Zealanders calling for an end to plastic bags?
8. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he have confidence in the advice he receives from officials?
9. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Social Development: Will the Families Package benefit Maori and Pacific people; if so, how?
10. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Transport: Is the current industrial action by the Rail and Maritime Transport Union in Auckland assisting the Government’s efforts to encourage greater public transport use?
11. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by his statement, “I’ve always said that we have utmost confidence in the culture and professionalism in our Defence Force personnel that we deploy internationally”?
12. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: What action is the Government taking to improve health and safety in the State sector?
Questions to Members
1. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Chairperson of the Health Committee: What progress can she report on the Newborn Enrolment with General Practice Bill?