Parliament: Oral Questions - 1 March 2018
Oral Questions - 1 March 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Defence: What progress has been made on the coalition Government’s commitment to expand the Limited Service Volunteer Scheme?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
3. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What discussions did he have on economic issues on his trip to South Korea and Singapore?
4. Hon STEVEN JOYCE to the Minister of Finance: Does he still intend for all new capital expenditure in Budget 2018 to fit within the $3.4 billion capital allowance as stated in the 2018 Budget Policy Statement?
5. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his statements on the proposed Kiwibuild programme?
6. GOLRIZ GHAHRAMAN to the Minister of Statistics: How is this year’s census different from previous years?
7. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she believe it is important for State-owned broadcasters to be independent?
8. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by all the decisions and statements he has made regarding the Provincial Growth Fund?
9. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: What steps has she taken to speed up the fair resolution of outstanding claims relating to the Christchurch earthquakes that occurred seven years ago?
10. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
11. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by all his statements?
12. JO LUXTON to the Minister of Education: What concerns does he have about the future provision of vocational education in New Zealand’s regions?