Parliament: Oral Questions - 20 March 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Is he committed to an operating allowance in Budget 2018 of $2.6 billion, and does he agree with the Prime Minister’s answer on The Nation from the weekend when asked whether the Government has extra money to reduce child poverty, “We don’t”?
3. WILLOW-JEAN PRIME to the Minister of Finance: How much is the coalition Government planning to invest in new capital over the next five years according to the Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update, and how does that compare to the previous Government’s plans?
4. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements?
5. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by his Cabinet paper statement that “Regional economic development is an essential component of the Government’s economic strategy”?
6. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Can he confirm that projects in Northland only receive Provincial Growth Fund support because he lives in Kerikeri?
7. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by her reported comments in Energy News on 13 March this year?
8. TODD MULLER to the Minister for Climate Change: Does he agree with the Prime Minister when she said that the world has already made the decision to transition out of fossil fuels?
9. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What response has he seen to Government initiatives that are intended to boost the supply of affordable housing in Auckland?
10. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How many KiwiBuild houses have been built in the 145 days he has been in Government?
11. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?
12. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What progress has the Government made on the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership?