Parliament: Oral Questions - 21 March 2018
Oral Questions - 21 March 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Finance: What recent advice has he received on the impact of the Government’s Families Package?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
3. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Education: Does he believe his Government has handled the issue of charter schools well?
4. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister for Disability Issues: What events has she recently hosted regarding the employment of people with disabilities?
5. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her reported statement when personally receiving a petition from Greenpeace on Monday to end oil and gas exploration that the Government was “actively considering” the issue?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: When he set the capital allowance for Budget 2018 at $3.4 billion in his Budget Policy Statement, was it his intention to fully fund all capital projects announced to date within this allowance?
7. Dr LIZ CRAIG to the Minister for the Environment: What announcements has the Government made regarding aluminium waste in Southland and Central Otago?
8. Hon ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Child Poverty Reduction: Does she stand by her statement that “There shouldn’t be politics in child poverty”?
9. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: What actions is he taking to ensure the reliability of transport links for the South Island?
10. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Justice: Will he be advising the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva this week that his first bill as Minister of Justice amends the Electoral Act 1993 to allow party leaders to dismiss an MP from Parliament, and that in the view of twenty legal experts from the Universities of Auckland, Victoria, Canterbury and Otago, it breaches the Bill of Rights; if not, why not?
11. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: Does he remain committed to supporting the 2016 Defence Capability Plan?
12. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Research, Science and Innovation: How much new money has the Government announced as part of her “formal” launch of MBIE’s Innovative Partnership Programme last week?