Parliament: Oral Questions - 28 March 2018
Oral Questions - 28 March 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What steps is the Government taking to make renting more affordable for Kiwi families?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
3. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Deputy Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
4. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: What recent moves has the Government made to help more teachers into classrooms?
5. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Will he guarantee any new taxes resulting from the Tax Working Group will have their total nominal revenue off-set by tax reductions in other areas?
6. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his answers to Oral Question No 10 in the House yesterday?
7. DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Veterans: What progress, if any, has been made regarding the repatriation of the remains of New Zealand military personnel and dependants who were buried overseas after 1 January 1955?
8. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: What will New Zealand’s response be to reports that following the Salisbury nerve agent attack 150 Russian diplomats have been expelled from 26 countries plus NATO?
9. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
10. JAMIE STRANGE to the Minister of Health: Does he have confidence in the governance of the Waikato DHB given the findings of the Ombler Report?
11. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: On how many occasions has she met with Carol Hirschfeld since becoming Minister?
12. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Civil Defence: What engagements has he recently had regarding improving responses to emergencies?