Parliament: Oral Questions - 29 March 2018
Oral Questions - 29 March 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
2. Dr LIZ CRAIG to the Minister of Finance: What does Treasury’s 2018 Investment Statement say about the condition of the public health estate?
3. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
4. Hon GERRY BROWNLEE to the Minister in charge of the NZ Security Intelligence Service: Does he agree with Rt Hon Winston Peters who said in the House yesterday that “NZSIS advises it is aware of Russian intelligence activity in New Zealand and, where it is seen appropriate, action is taken”; if so, what is that action?
5. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements on transport priorities for this Government?
6. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his answers to Oral Question No 9 yesterday?
7. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister for Biosecurity: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in relation to Mycoplasma bovis?
8. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Police: What recent announcements has he made about community iwi panels?
9. TODD MULLER to the Minister for Climate Change: Has he received advice from officials relating to the expected contribution to a 2050 climate change target from a programme to plant a billion trees over the next decade?
10. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Who from her office contacted Radio New Zealand on two occasions to raise the issue of the inconsistencies in Carol Hirschfeld’s account of the circumstances of their meeting?
11. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: What announcements has he made about the minimum wage?
12. Hon NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration: Does she stand by all her answers to Oral Question No 10 on 22 March?