Parliament: Oral Questions - 3 April 2018
Oral Questions - 3 April 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Associate Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Minister of Finance’s statement that he wants to see a “significant increase” in the supply of housing, and what role will non-New Zealand developers and capital play in meeting this goal?
3. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Finance: What priorities does he have for Budget 2018?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How many houses is he planning to build on the Unitec site and how many of them will be KiwiBuild houses?
5. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What exactly is the Government purchasing with the Provincial Growth Fund’s $5.8 million payment to the Minginui Nursery, and what will the Government purchase with the $6 million payment to the Ngati Hine Forestry Trust, the announcement of which he said last week “is imminent”?
6. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Health: What risks, if any, are there to staff and patients in light of recent reports about the condition of the facilities at Middlemore Hospital?
7. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by his Government’s policy and decisions made regarding partnership schools?
8. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Fisheries: What recent decisions has he made in relation to the CRA2 fisheries management area?
9. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: What steps is he taking to ensure that the $90 million National Oracle Solution (NOS) IT programme is on track?
10. SARAH DOWIE to the Minister of Conservation: Does she support the Department of Conservation’s policy position that cameras on commercial fishing vessels are essential if we are to reverse the decline in marine species like seabirds?
11. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What reports has he seen about regional connectivity?
12. BRETT HUDSON to the Associate Minister of State Services (Open Government): Does she stand by all of her answers to oral and written questions?