Parliament: Oral Questions - 5 April 2018
Oral Questions - 5 April 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
2. DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Children: What progress has Oranga Tamariki – Ministry for Children made in its first year of existence?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: What other tax increases, or new taxes, might New Zealanders face over the remainder of this Government’s term?
4. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does he agree that the total funding for the State Highway Improvement activity class for the next ten years would be $13.75 billion if the midpoint level of funding proposed in the 2018/19 year continued at that level for ten years without reduction in the draft Government Policy Statement, and what is the difference between that scenario and the total midpoint funding of $8.4 billion that has been proposed?
5. KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister of Transport: By how much will investment in local and regional roads increase under the draft Government Policy Statement on Land Transport?
6. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by all his Government’s policies and decisions regarding the Provincial Growth Fund?
7. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: What is the Government doing to take a more strategic approach to early learning?
8. Hon JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Local Government: What discussions has she had with the Minister of Transport about any proposed changes to the funding assistance rates and any expectation of local government’s share of projects funded under the scheme?
9. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Finance: Will the Government introduce any of the following taxes which were raised by Sir Michael Cullen on 2 March 2018; a financial transactions tax, a wealth tax, an equalisation tax, a capital gains tax, a land tax, a progressive company tax, environmental taxes, and behavioural taxes?
10. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What benefits to consumers will be provided by the Commerce Amendment Bill?
11. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statements and actions regarding Deloitte’s appointment as the independent reviewer of the National Oracle Solution IT Programme?
12. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she stand by all her statements and actions regarding her meeting with Carol Hirschfeld on 5 December last year?