Parliament: Oral Questions - 11 April 2018
Oral Questions - 11 April 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What does the Government’s Budget Policy Statement (BPS) say about capital allowances, and how does it compare with previous periods?
3. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What discussions has he had with the Member of Parliament for Mt Albert in relation to the proposed Unitec development for up to 4,000 houses?
4. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: How much is funding increasing by, in dollar terms, for the Local Road Improvements and Regional Improvements activity classes for the first three years of the draft Government Policy Statement on Land Transport?
5. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What assurances can he give the provinces in the wake of the announcement to the wind-down of public funding through Crown Irrigation Investments Ltd for large-scale irrigation?
6. Hon CHRISTOPHER FINLAYSON to the Attorney-General: Does he stand by all his statements and actions regarding New Zealand Bill of Rights vetting?
7. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
8. JO LUXTON to the Minister of Education: How have the funding challenges for the early childhood education sector that he acknowledged to the House yesterday impacted upon ECE services?
9. Hon ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Children: What work does she have underway in her portfolio?
10. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
11. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Health: What major capital projects are being progressed in health?
12. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for Building and Construction: Can she confirm that there are no buildings under construction in New Zealand that have or are proposing to install aluminium composite panel cladding?
Questions to Members
1. MELISSA LEE to the Chairperson of the Economic Development, Science and Innovation Committee: Has the Economic Development, Science and Innovation Select Committee had any further discussions about the briefing from Radio New Zealand Ltd about the 2016/17 annual review?