Parliament: Oral Questions - 12 April 2018
Oral Questions - 12 April 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Finance: What are the proposed capital and operating allowances in the 2017 Budget Policy Statement, and how do these compare to previous periods?
2. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
3. DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Seniors: What announcements has she made recently regarding a new Positive Ageing Strategy for New Zealand?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his statements in the House and to the media?
5. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: How much is funding increasing by, in dollar terms, for the Local Road Maintenance activity class for the first three years of the draft Government Policy Statement on Land Transport; and when added to his answers yesterday for Local Road Improvements and Regional Improvements funding increases of $310 million and $260 million respectively, what is the total combined increase, in dollar terms, for these three activity classes?
6. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What announcement has she made about Block Offer 2018?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: How are the Government’s policies advancing economic development in the regions?
8. TODD MULLER to the Minister for Climate Change: What impact will stopping offshore oil and gas exploration have on New Zealand’s emissions?
9. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Corrections: When he said “So we are looking at a range of options to reduce the prison population by 30 percent over 15 years”, what options is he considering?
10. LOUISA WALL to the Minister of Health: What examples of capital pressures has he seen while visiting DHBs?
11. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for Building and Construction: Why did she wait four months between receiving expert fire engineer Dr Tony Enright’s report on concerns with aluminium composite panel cladding on 19 November and commissioning a peer review on 6 March?
12. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Statistics: Does he have confidence in his Department?