Parliament: Oral Questions - 2 May 2018
Oral Questions - 2 May 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
3. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Finance: What capital and operating pressures has he taken into account in Budget 2018?
4. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement yesterday that the Tax Working Group review “isn’t a revenue grab - one option open to the working group is that the recommendations are fiscally neutral”; if so, will he give an assurance that any tax package finally approved by the Government will be fiscally neutral?
5. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
6. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress has been made on the affordable housing policy?
7. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements and actions on fuel taxes?
8. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of State Services: Is the Government committed to a professional, competent, and politically neutral public sector; if so, how is the reported statement by Regional Economic Development Minister Hon Shane Jones that Ministers be able to appoint their “shit-kickers” consistent with this?
9. JAMIE STRANGE to the Minister of Education: What progress can he report on a rebuild of new secondary schools in Blenheim?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by her statement to the Petroleum Conference, “we have 10 years or so of natural gas consented for drilling, and potentially many more years that could be discovered under existing exploration permits. Some of these permits run as late as 2046. They are not under threat”?
11. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister for Biosecurity: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in relation to Mycoplasma bovis?
MARCROFT to the Minister of
Forestry: What recent announcements has he made
regarding the forestry