Parliament: Oral Questions - 9 May 2018
Oral Questions - 9 May 2018
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s policies and actions?
2. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: What recent announcements has he made relating to New Zealand’s role in the Pacific and the wider world?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: What is the current difference in average full-time after-tax wages between New Zealand and Australia?
4. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements and actions on fuel taxes?
5. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What were the operating and capital allowances in the Budget Policy Statement 2018 and how do these compare with previous periods?
6. SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he agree that nobody should be sleeping in cars this winter?
7. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her policies and actions in the social development portfolio?
8. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about funding for family violence services?
9. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister for Biosecurity: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in relation to Mycoplasma bovis?
10. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: From what date will he start to count the extra 1,800 sworn police officers that he says he is striving towards hiring?
11. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Health: Does he support the enrolment of newborns with GPs before they are 6 weeks old?
12. NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Māori Development: What recent reports has she seen from the Māori Language Commission on the importance of expanding te reo Māori?