Parliament: Oral Questions - 22 May 2018
Oral Questions - 22 May
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s policies and actions?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What responses has he seen to Budget 2018?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement, “It’s a perfect Budget I knew it was”?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his reported statements regarding Budget 2018?
5. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How will the initiatives in Budget 2018 and the Government’s 100-day plan build more homes for Kiwi families?
6. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by all his promises in education; and if so, does he agree with Labour’s Education spokesperson, Chris Hipkins, who said on the morning of 26 October 2017, that the end of school donations will be in his first Budget?
7. MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Finance: How much new funding is there for mental health in Budget 2018, and what unsuccessful bids did the Minister of Health make, if any?
8. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting: Does she stand by all her policy commitments?
9. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: How does Budget 2018 support quality and affordable education and care for children aged six and below?
10. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all his recent decisions and statements relating to the corrections portfolio?
11. NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Māori Development: Does she agree with all of the decisions made regarding Vote Māori Development in Budget 2018?
12. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister for Māori Development: What initiatives in Budget 2018 and the Government’s 100-day plan will benefit Māori?