Parliament: Oral Questions - 23 May 2018
Oral Questions - 23 May
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s policies and actions?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
3. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What announcements has the Government made regarding trade and export growth?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Are there income limits that prospective KiwiBuild buyers will need to meet; if so, what are they?
5. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Is the price of fuel a factor that he will be taking into consideration when he makes future decisions on fuel taxes; if so, will he drop his proposals for increased fuel taxes if the price of fuel reaches $3 per litre?
6. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How will Budget 2018 start the rebuilding of public housing in New Zealand?
7. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by all his promises in education; if so, does he stand by his statement in February 2018 regarding ending school donations, “As it is Budget sensitive I can’t comment further at this point”?
8. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister for Social Development: What changes can New Zealanders expect on 1 July as part of the Families Package?
9. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What is she doing to promote informed investment decisions about minerals exploration and production, as required by the Crown Minerals Act 1991?
10. NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Māori Development: Does she agree with all of the decisions made regarding Vote Māori Development in Budget 2018?
11. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister for Veterans' Affairs: What progress, if any, has been made on the review of the operation of the Veterans’ Support Act 2014?
12. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Has Housing New Zealand performed to his expectations in relation to the Banff Avenue housing development?