Parliament: Oral Questions - 12 June 2018
Oral Questions - 12 June 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in her Minister of Justice and all of her Government’s justice policies and decisions?
2. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Finance: Will the Government’s Families Package assist low- and middle-income families; if so, how?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: What are the current levels of the Business Confidence Index and Own Activity Index according to the 31 May 2018 ANZ Business Outlook Survey, and how do these compare to the previous month?
4. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Prime Minister: Does she agree with the statement made by the Ministry of Social Development that “The Ministry works hard to protect the integrity of the welfare system to ensure it remains fair for all New Zealanders, which can include prosecution where clear evidence of fraud exists”?
5. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Why did he commission a review by the Prime Minister’s Chief Science Advisor, Professor Sir Peter Gluckman, into meth contamination standards?
6. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How many KiwiBuild houses has the Government built to date?
7. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Will the proposed Auckland regional fuel tax increase the cost of living for Aucklanders?
8. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What services has the Department of Internal Affairs provided to assist new parents?
9. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by all his Government’s justice policies and decisions?
10. JO LUXTON to the Minister of Education: What opportunities do New Zealanders have to give their views on how NCEA can better prepare students for life after school?
11. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: Can he confirm he sought operational funding of $515.3 million over 4 years to deliver his preferred model of 1,800 new police in 3 years, and alternatively sought $346.4 million over 4 years to deliver them in 4 years; if so, why did Budget 2018 only appropriate $298.8 million in operational funding?
12. Hon JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Tourism: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?