Parliament: Oral Questions - 13 June 2018
Oral Questions - 13 June 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made regarding regional economies?
2. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
3. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his statements and actions on KiwiBuild?
4. WILLOW-JEAN PRIME to the Minister of Finance: Will the Families Package help New Zealanders meet the cost of living; if so, how?
5. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Is he satisfied that the capital programme and the Auckland Regional Fuel Tax proposal cannot reasonably be fully funded from sources other than a regional fuel tax; if so, why?
6. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by all his Government’s justice policies and decisions?
7. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What has been the reaction of the construction sector to the KiwiBuild Invitation to Participate?
8. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Justice: Does he agree with the statements by Professor Janet McLean in respect of his Electoral (Integrity) Amendment Bill that “The foundational principle of New Zealand’s constitution is that the government of the day may continue in office for only as long as it continues to enjoy the support of the House of Representatives” and “This bill gives a Parliamentary leader of a party (including the Prime Minister) the power to sanction MPs who by their actions indicate they intend to cross the floor of the House including in a possible vote of no confidence. This would be a serious change to the New Zealand constitution and undermine one of its central democracy-protecting mechanisms”?
9. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his decisions and actions regarding the National Oracle Solution programme?
10. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Small Business: What recent announcements has he made in relation to e-invoicing?
11. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Land Information: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
12. MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What steps is the Ministry of Social Development taking to ensure community housing providers, including marae, are able to access funding for transitional and emergency housing for people who are homeless this winter?