Parliament: Oral Questions - 14 June 2018
Oral Questions - 14 June 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements and policies?
2. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Tourism: Does he stand by all the statements he made to the Economic Development, Science and Innovation Committee last week?
3. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions in relation to Waikeria Prison?
4. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Associate Minister of Education (Māori Education): What progress has he made to strengthen the capability of the education system to raise educational achievement for young Māori?
5. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcements has he made to address the growing prison population?
6. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by all of his Government’s justice policies and decisions?
7. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
8. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to increase the number of alcohol and drug detoxification beds in Auckland?
9. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by his reported statement that “as the CEO leaves Fonterra, the chairman should in quick order catch the next cab out of town”?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Has she developed comprehensive and tested contingencies to replace gas’s role in New Zealand’s total energy demand, with MBIE having recently downgraded the reserves of the country’s largest gas field, Pohokura, by 27.2 percent?
11. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Customs: What initiatives has the Government taken to curb the smuggling of methamphetamines into New Zealand?
12. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his decisions and actions regarding the National Oracle Solution (NOS) programme?