Parliament: Oral Questions - 19 June 2018
Oral Questions - 19 June 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What feedback has the Government received on the Families Package?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and policies?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by the statements and policies of this Government regarding New Zealand’s economy?
4. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is the Government progressing work towards the targets of 1,000 KiwiBuild homes built in 2018/19, 5,000 in 2019/20, and 10,000 in 2020/21; if so, how?
5. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statements after the revised DHB Multi-Employer Collective Agreement offer was strongly rejected by the New Zealand Nurses Organisation members yesterday that “We have gone as far as we can in terms of extra Government money” and “I hope cool heads will prevail and industrial action can be avoided”?
6. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements, actions, and voicemails in relation to the Counties Manukau DHB?
7. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of State Services: What action is he taking to lift the wages for the lowest-paid workers in our public services?
8. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by all his statements and actions regarding his Government’s justice policies?
9. Hon JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Tourism: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in relation to the Tourism portfolio?
10. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made regarding regional economic development?
11. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Land Information: Does she stand by all her actions and statements in regard to the Cresswell NZ Ltd application?
12. DENISE LEE to the Minister of Local Government: Is she satisfied with the current Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987?