Parliament: Oral Questions - 16 August 2018
Oral Questions - 16 August 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s statements and actions?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of the statements and actions of the Government in respect of the economy?
3. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he seen on how infrastructure will improve productivity and living standards in New Zealand?
4. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by his Government’s policies and statements on electoral law, particularly those affecting the free speech of members of Parliament?
5. SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he have confidence in Housing New Zealand’s tenancy management and the way it manages the State housing stock?
6. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he support the decisions made by the Southern District Health Board contained in the primary maternity decision document released last Friday?
7. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: What advice has he received on the likelihood of a two-day primary teacher strike and the potential impact that would have on students’ learning?
8. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress, if any, has been made in implementing the Government’s KiwiBuild programme?
9. Hon SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for the Environment: What success, if any, has he had in establishing Kahui Wai Māori - the Māori Freshwater Forum?
10. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Statistics: Does he have confidence in Statistics New Zealand?
11. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcements has she made to help facilitate greater uptake of electric vehicles in New Zealand?
12. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Research, Science and Innovation: What advice, if any, has she received on the effect of the Government’s proposed R & D tax incentive on businesses that are yet to record a positive cash-flow?