Parliament: Oral Questions - 6 September 2018
Oral Questions - 6 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress has he made towards the Government’s target of building 1,000 affordable KiwiBuild homes in 2018/19, 5,000 in 2019/20, and 10,000 in 2020/21?
2. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Can he confirm the results of the latest ANZ business outlook survey show employment and investment intentions are at their lowest levels since 2009; if so, what effect does he think this will have on the New Zealand economy?
4. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made about investing in Auckland District Health Board’s hospital infrastructure?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: How many houses owned or managed by Housing New Zealand were vacant on 31 August 2018?
6. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Employment: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
7. KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister of Agriculture: How is this Government helping our vital primary sectors get more value for the products they produce?
8. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: When he said of the refugee quota, “We are very firm in our commitment to increase that quota and our commitment before the election was to do that during the first term in Government, and that is still my plan”, was he speaking in his ministerial capacity or as an individual with “a personal commitment to increasing the refugee quota”, as described by the Prime Minister?
9. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: Has a formal complaint of alleged bullying been made against Deputy Police Commissioner Wally Haumaha, and has an employment investigation commenced?
10. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements and actions around the National Oracle Solution and the Audit New Zealand report on Deloitte’s appointment as reviewers?
11. Hon CHRISTOPHER FINLAYSON to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
12. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she stand by all her answers to oral and written questions?