Parliament: Oral Questions - 11 September 2018
Oral Questions - 11 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the resignation of the former Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the standing down of the Minister of Customs?
4. Hon CHRISTOPHER FINLAYSON to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations: Has the formation of the Crown-Māori Partnership Office been approved by Cabinet; if so, when?
5. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made regarding the Provincial Growth Fund?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Has he seen the latest NZIER consensus forecasts; if so, can he confirm that the September forecast for GDP has been revised down compared to the June forecast for both the remaining full years of the Government’s term, being the current 2018/19 year and the 2019/20 year?
7. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Why didn’t he condemn the Russian Government for the nerve agent attack in Salisbury in his written statement issued on 6 September?
8. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcements has she made about the review of electricity prices in New Zealand?
9. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he still defend the cost of the coalition Government’s two-day Criminal Justice Summit of $1.5 million?
10. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Māori Development: He aha te kokenga whakamua kua taea e pā ana ki te Maihi Karauna?
Translation: What progress has been made on the Maihi Karauna?
11. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Employment: Does he stand by the Government’s statements and commitments with regard to employment?
12. Hon NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
Questions to Members
1. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Chairperson of the Education and Workforce Committee: What will she do if the committee does not have a quorum for its meeting this Wednesday for hearings in Auckland?
2. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Chairperson of the Education and Workforce Committee: Did she call a committee meeting in Auckland on Wednesday this week?