Parliament: Oral Questions - 13 September 2018
Oral Questions - 13 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
2. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress has he made towards the Government’s target for building KiwiBuild homes?
3. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the comments of the Wellington Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive regarding business confidence that “It’s the impact of a number of things adding to a climate of uncertainty, and that’s what’s at the heart of the lack of confidence”?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What actions, if any, will he take to ensure the cost of house construction is able to support affordable housing?
5. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister for Social Development: What report about benefit outcomes has she released, and what is the Government doing to meet the challenges it identifies?
6. Hon SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Is he confident that the Employment Relations Amendment Bill that has been through Cabinet and the select committee process has the support of all Government parties as it is currently written?
7. NICOLA WILLIS to the Minister of Education: Has he consulted with the ECE services about the impact of the Government’s legislative changes on them; if so, what concerns, if any, have they raised?
8. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister for Māori Development: He aha ngā pūrongo kua kitea ai e ia hei tautoko i te whāinga a Te Kāwanatanga kia kōrero Māori te kotahi miriona tāngata o Aotearoa hei te tau 2040?
Translation: What reports has she seen to support the Government’s ambition of 1 million New Zealanders speaking basic Te reo Māori by 2040?
9. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
10. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of State Services: How many undisclosed emails through former Minister Clare Curran’s private Gmail account are there that relate to the appointment of the Government’s Chief Technology Officer, and what is the content of those emails?
11. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: What recent reports has he received regarding the New Zealand Defence Force delivering value to the community, nation, or world?
12. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?