Parliament: Oral Questions - 25 September 2018
Oral Questions - 25 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by her Government’s policy to end offshore oil and gas exploration?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements in the House relating to communications with Derek Handley?
4. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister of Education: What response has she had to the release of the Government’s Disability and Learning Support Action Plan discussion document?
5. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the previous Minister of Customs?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement to Newstalk ZB last week in regard to the Tax Working Group that “One of the things we have written and asked the group to do is to come back to us with a package which is as we say revenue neutral”; if so, will he guarantee New Zealanders that any changes based on the Tax Working Group recommendations will be revenue-neutral?
7. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Economic Development: What steps, if any, is the Government taking to improve the productivity of the New Zealand economy?
8. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of State Services: Does the Government stand by all its statements and actions in respect of the process and appointment of the Chief Technology Officer following today’s release by Derek Handley of the Prime Minister’s and former Minister’s communications with him, and his criticism of the Government?
9. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Fisheries: What recent decisions has he made to ensure the sustainability and utilisation of specific fish stocks?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Has she seen MBIE advice that her Government’s policy to end offshore oil and gas exploration may “result in an increase in global greenhouse gas emissions”?
11. SARAH DOWIE to the Minister of Conservation: What advice has she based her recent decision on to cull Himalayan tahr from the Southern Alps area, and what procedures has she used to implement this decision?
12. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector: What recent announcement has he made on the Community Leadership Fund?