Parliament: Oral Questions - 23 October 2018
Oral Questions - 23 October 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent international meetings has he attended to discuss the global economic situation and outlook?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Is it a goal of this Government’s economic management to help New Zealand businesses remain competitive so that they can contribute to lifting the “living standards and well-being of New Zealanders”?
4. DARROCH BALL to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What progress, if any, has been made on the setting up of the Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historical Abuse in State Care?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is he confident KiwiBuild will achieve the Government’s “Overall objectives to support a range of family and household types”?
6. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: What actions, if any, has he taken to maintain public confidence in public transport?
7. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made to add capacity to district health boards in Auckland?
8. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by his statement, “What I understand the PPTA have asked for is the individual costing of each element of the offer”, and has that information been provided to the PPTA?
9. MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister for Social Development: Is she concerned that the over 340,000 hardship grants provided by MSD in the September 2018 quarter indicate baseline benefits are insufficient to meet housing and food costs?
10. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
11. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Revenue: What recent announcements, if any, has he made in relation to the collection of GST from offshore suppliers?
12. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by all her Government’s policies, statements, and actions in relation to the energy and resources portfolio?